Thursday, June 10, 2010

Now Announcing "Will Baker is Dead"

Tomorrow at 4pm, I intend to go live with the first chapter in a brand new project, a summer serial called "Will Baker is Dead."  This serial will be an experiment on my part and a very exciting new project.  The overarching story here is about a small town tragedy in my now established stand-in of Horizon, GA.  The story begins with the discovery of a dead body at the home of Will and Jules Baker.  The rest of the story is geared towards discovering what exactly happened.  Each episode, after the prologue, is going to follow a different character and their experiences through the day we are first introduced to in the prologue, the day in which a murder occurs in the quiet town of Horizon, GA. 

I know that I'm a few days past my self-imposed deadline of June 7th, but this project has been a long time coming.  I first came up with the basic concept a few years back, but never really did anything with it.  Now, I've finally got the story and the characters I want, and it will be coming to life in about 16 hours.  I hope you all thoroughly enjoy the story, and please do not hesitate to let me know what you think.  Thanks!

Adam W.
Phil. 3:12-14

PS.  If you don't already, go follow me on Twitter as 42Cobras! 

No comments: